Dear Patients and Friends:
We hope this email finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable.
We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at our office.
- When you arrive in the parking lot, we will ask you to call us. We will then call or text you back when our dental staff is ready for you. You will be greeted by our dental staff at the front door for a COVID 19 prescreening.
- Please wear your mask when entering and exiting the office.
- Please refrain from bringing family or friends with you to your appointment unless necessary.ffice.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter and exit the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will continue to regularly disinfect our treatment areas, all public surfaces and follow the stringent sterilization protocols.
We are beginning to call patients who had appointments scheduled during the closure. You may also call the office to make an appointment at 978-887-6373 .
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
David W. Phoenix, DMD